Stamping polish has a dense, intense color with a high degree of pigmentation. The thick consistency of the coating is the most clear pattern. The product dries in the air in 30-40 seconds.
How to use:
1. Cover nails with base and polish or gel polish base and gel polish shade according to technology.
2. Apply the stamping polish with a brush on a degreased plate. Use a scraper to remove any excess going over the edges of the design.
3. With a smooth rolling motion, transfer the pattern to the stamp.
4. Print the pattern on the nail, correct with nail polish remover if necessary.
5. Finish the design with a nail polish top or gel polish top, cure in a UV / LED lamp.
The selected shade may not represent the exact color due to the user's screen settings.