Array ( )
The long-awaited dark color bases are deep shades like caramel
5 rich shades of camouflage bases:
WAVE DARK base - deep aqua
SEA DARK base - blue shade of the ocean depth
LUPINE DARK base - deep purple shade of blooming lupine
PLUM DARK base - juicy shade of ripe plum
WINE DARK base - a glass of tart red wine
Dark base combines the properties of both a base coat and a color tint, which allows you to significantly save time and material in the process.
Bases can be used as a substrate for a variety of designs: rub-in, glitter shades, tops with effects and more!
Dark Base has a 9FREE composition, which means that the possibility of allergic reactions is excluded as much as possible!
The main advantages of Dark Base by Patrisa Nail:
• 2in1 agent - can be used simultaneously as a base and a colored coating;
• have ideal pigmentation for the base
• unique shades of bases will appeal to connoisseurs of dark deep shades
• uniform application and self-leveling in a matter of seconds;
• high degree of adhesion and phenomenal adhesion to the nail plate;
• easy-to-use medium viscosity;
• elasticity and flexibility of the material.
-Under camouflage bases, we recommend using a thin underlay of a regular base!
-Cure time - 30 sec in hybrid and LED lamps, 1 min. in UV lamps